Best Spots by Patricia Parisienne

Guide written by Patricia Parisienne


 We have the pleasure to introduce you to Patricia, a California Girl living in Paris. 
She has a lovely blog and a lot of tips for those who love Paris; that's why we asked her to participate in our blog and write about her favorite spots to dinner, have a glass of wine or even to have breakfast! 
You will find this amazing little guide in here , under our heading in "Best Spots"  
Let me show you a sneak peek of what you get! 




4 comments:

  1. Oh those cakes look sooo yummy! Need to check her blog definitely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw love your blog!! :)
    x Annewil
    www.lovetolittlethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    kiss,Elle
    http://redischic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I love your blog, I'm following you now. I hope you visit my blog too. Here you have the link:

    www.malvro.blogspot.com

    Kisses beauty!

    ReplyDelete